skip to main |
skip to sidebar
MORNING OF A MULTI-TASKING MOM
It's 9:00a and I have successfully sent one child off to school. Now it's time to get the other two ready for the day. The baby is a mess from breakfast and about ready for his morning nap - so better hurry with the bath. The other child is in the middle of eating breakfast, but is too scared to eat it by himself in the kitchen. So, we compromise..to get it all done at the same time:

5 comments:
Oh my word! There is just something about eating scrambled eggs perched on a toilet seat that bothers me... :)
P.S. What the heck is floating in the bath water with Tyler?
Don't you let your kids color in the bath?!? They are "special pictures" that came with soap crayons so the kids can color in the bath - but the crayons make a HUGE gucky mess...the kids love them though!
we call this breakfast - potty picnic :)
Oh my word Jennie! I have never done that one....but only because the thought never crossed my mind :-)
In my defense, I clean my toilets regularly :}
Hey, even I eat in my bathroom. LOL! Such a time saver.
Post a Comment