Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TYLER IS 18 MONTHS

I cannot believe our little Tyler is already 18 months old! 18 pictures for 18 months:




Tyler is growing up so much faster than I want him to!! But it has been a very smooth 18 months with him! He is already just like a little boy - running around with McKenna and Harrison and speaking in 2-3 word sentences! He loves Elmo, balls, horses, and still loves string cheese. He likes to help me with the laundry (by transferring it from the washer to the dryer) Sadly, he already knows who Spongebob Squarepants is, and can "sing" the opening to Michael Jackson's Beat It.


We are so happy to have Tyler in our family! He is still so cuddly (I'll definitely be sad when that goes away) and, although repetitive at times...I love how he follows me around the house all day saying, "mommy". He calls McKenna "Nenna", Adam "daddy" and Harrison"Huson" and his new favorite phrases right now are "no" and "have it"... cute for now right?!? He loves pumpkins, ghosts, and whenever he sees one of these, he says, "ooh, caarryy!" He loves to eat pickle (peekle) sandwiches and popcorn (oc corn). He can say thank you, please, and sorry and my favorite...he will answer your questions with the cutest little "yes".

I still can't believe how quickly Tyler is growing up! We just love him and are so lucky to have his cute little personality in our family!!

No comments: