The annual fireworks display -
Plenty of time to play with cousins -
There's always a few days of rain and cold, but still plenty of fun -
When the sun comes out, we all flock to the water, of course, not without the wetsuits and drysuits!!
Water not smooth enough for skiing?!? Get out the tube!!
A little bit of "surfing the waves" on the tube -
It seems to be tradition that the last day (cleaning day) is always one of the nicest, if not THE nicest days?!? Almost all the kids had a chance to "ski" on the kid-friendly, U-SKI -
stay tuned for our next installment of Bear Lake 2009...coming in August!!








4 comments:
It looks like everyone had a lot of fun....seeing Tyson on the tube was great and I love the skiing pictures.
We love Bear Lake! Those are some fun pictures!
I love Bear Lake. The water is so blue in those pics. It looks like you had tons of fun. Michelle Elison
looks like so much fun! I want to go!
Post a Comment