Monday, June 1, 2009

TYLER IS 14 MONTHS OLD

So, I haven't been as good as I had hoped (surprise) with keeping up on Tyler's growth etc...I was hoping to post every month, but "it is what it is..." Tyler is now 14 months old and just keeps getting cuter and cuter - especially with his ever developing personality! Here is a quick rundown.
Tyler:

-Has 12 teeth - including 4 molars (ouch)
-Is walking all over the place, which has come about in the last two weeks!! I'm pretty excited about this one because of the summer season
-LOVES the outside!! When we get him dressed in the morning, he automatically goes over to his shoe basket and pulls out a pair and then says, "outside"
-Is pretty good at saying: hot dog, string cheese, drink, shoes, outside, sissy, duck, baby, book, and Tyler (atleast we know what he's saying...)
-Already has a good sense of humor. The other night he woke up crying; I went in to see what was wrong - he had woken up with the hiccups and so I giggled a bit (crying, hiccup, crying, hiccup) and then he just started to giggle right along with me!
-Has a mullet :( so as soon as I get his 1 yr pictures taken, I will be shaving his head!
-Knows and makes the sound of a dog
-Knows where his belly, toes, nose, hair and tongue are
-Is a growing up WAY TOO FAST!!
Here are some recent pictures of Tyler that just make me smile!

I usually don't like having my picture taken, but Harrison had the camera, I had make-up on that day, and Tyler has his cute smile on -

So messy, yet so cute?!? He does this move whenever I say, "aaahhhh..."

Another one of Harrison's pics with the camera - hillarious expression! :)
Tyler is obssessed with sunglasses right now -

Tyler likes taking a ride while dad exercises

Some cute pics of Harrison and McKenna, both with Tyler



1 comment:

Elena said...

What a doll. I need to see him walk, he's so TINY!! Love the picture of you and him, you look GREAT.