Saturday, April 18, 2009

MY PLAYLIST

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!! My husband came home the other day to let me know that...not just 1, but 2 great "musicians" were going to be in concert TOGETHER in the next couple months!! If you hadn't guessed by the music yet, it's MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice - could we be ANY luckier here in our town!! Let me know if you want me to snag you some tickets...before they all sell out?!? LOL

On a side note: Even though the rappers are a "has been"...I kind of wish the Hammer pants weren't - they use to cover up the hips much better than pants do now?!? :{ Wouldn't you agree??

1 comment:

Elena said...

I told Jarom I wanted to go to this and he laughed at me. Jeremy Manwaring told me he'd go with me and he'd even cut steps in his hair. I told him I'd try to find some hammer pants. LOL!! Can you imagine how fat we'd look in them now though??!